CormasTask

plugins

(Etienne Delay) #1

Hi,
I would like to play with CormasTask but I can’t upload it.
It’s broken ?

E.

(Etienne Delay) #2

ping up !

My guess is that there might be an error that is not displayed in the GUI.

I updated the code of the cormas task but not on the correct branch. A working plugin is being compiled on jenkins…

C’est built: https://jenkins.iscpif.fr/job/cormas-plugin-8dev/

(Etienne Delay) #5

Do I need to rebuild my openMole to ? Because it still doesn’t work with a build from 28 /06

(Etienne Delay) #6

Hey ,
OK I have rebuilt OM to play with cormas… and the plugin is installed ! Great !
I have tried to run a dummy example but I have a python error :face_with_raised_eyebrow: where it come from ?

org.openmole.core.exception.InternalProcessingError: Error for context values in org.openmole.core.workflow.tools.InputOutputCheck$@76a3b7b3 {dimensionMax=80, dimensionMin=60, numberOfFiremen=10, numberOfFires=1, openmole$seed=8210148679589271230, percentageOfTrees=0.65}
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.tools.InputOutputCheck$.$anonfun$perform$1(InputOutputCheck.scala:91)
	at org.openmole.core.expansion.FromContext$$anon$9.from(FromContext.scala:163)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.task.Task.perform(Task.scala:68)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.task.Task.perform$(Task.scala:66)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.cormas.CORMASTask.perform(CORMASTask.scala:85)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.job.MoleJob.perform(MoleJob.scala:102)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.execution.local.LocalExecutor.$anonfun$run$2(LocalExecutor.scala:63)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.execution.local.LocalExecutor.$anonfun$run$2$adapted(LocalExecutor.scala:61)
	at scala.collection.Iterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:944)
	at scala.collection.Iterator.foreach$(Iterator.scala:944)
	at scala.collection.AbstractIterator.foreach(Iterator.scala:1432)
	at scala.collection.IterableLike.foreach(IterableLike.scala:71)
	at scala.collection.IterableLike.foreach$(IterableLike.scala:70)
	at scala.collection.AbstractIterable.foreach(Iterable.scala:54)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.execution.local.LocalExecutor.$anonfun$run$1(LocalExecutor.scala:61)
	at org.openmole.core.outputmanager.OutputManager$.withStreamOutputs(OutputManager.scala:120)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.execution.local.LocalExecutor.withRedirectedOutput(LocalExecutor.scala:116)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.execution.local.LocalExecutor.run(LocalExecutor.scala:58)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: org.openmole.core.exception.InternalProcessingError: Error executing command:
/usr/bin/env python2 /home/mole/workspace/.tmp/c9d8526f-7643-4f11-9886-22f2a6e57d4f/execution0560d57b-fd81-4906-aee0-1fd62ee5b6af/udocker/udocker create elcep/cormas:latest, return code was not 0 but 127
Standard output was:

Error output was:
env: can't execute 'python2': No such file or directory

at org.openmole.plugin.task.systemexec.package$.error(package.scala:295)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.systemexec.package$.execute(package.scala:276)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.udocker.UDocker$.$anonfun$createContainer$1(UDocker.scala:313)
	at org.openmole.core.workspace.NewFile.withTmpDir(NewFile.scala:35)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.udocker.UDocker$.createContainer(UDocker.scala:306)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.udocker.UDockerTask.$anonfun$process$12(UDockerTask.scala:303)
	at org.openmole.tool.cache.Pool.borrow(Pool.scala:25)
	at org.openmole.tool.cache.Pool.apply(Pool.scala:32)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.udocker.UDockerTask.$anonfun$process$3(UDockerTask.scala:312)
	at org.openmole.core.workspace.NewFile.withTmpDir(NewFile.scala:35)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.udocker.UDockerTask.$anonfun$process$1(UDockerTask.scala:256)
	at org.openmole.core.expansion.FromContext$$anon$8.from(FromContext.scala:157)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.cormas.CORMASTask.$anonfun$process$5(CORMASTask.scala:145)
	at org.openmole.core.workspace.NewFile.withTmpFile(NewFile.scala:21)
	at org.openmole.plugin.task.cormas.CORMASTask.$anonfun$process$1(CORMASTask.scala:127)
	at org.openmole.core.expansion.FromContext$$anon$8.from(FromContext.scala:157)
	at org.openmole.core.workflow.tools.InputOutputCheck$.$anonfun$perform$1(InputOutputCheck.scala:88)
	... 18 more

(Etienne Delay) #8

Strange because I’m using the openMole container and I can see python 2.17 installed during the process and it’s still not work !

Of course you do.